Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Chloe Anderson- Q&A

Chloe Anderson has played for the varsity the last three years. She only has one gear- all out. This fall she had a tremendous impact on our team during fall open gyms and workouts. Her tremendous work ethic during Insanity, in the weight room, and with basketball self-improvement was contagious. She raised the bar and helped a lot of players work harder they might have if she had not been around.

When did you first start playing basketball?
I played biddy basketball at the YMCA when I was four.

Is there someone or some event that got you fired up about playing basketball?
My mom coached me during YMCA basketball. She used to play and we had a lot of fun doing that together.



What is your favorite basketball memory from grade school travel bb or from jh basketball?
When I was in junior high Allison and I were in the game at the same time and would run up and down the court making Harry Potter references. If we scored we would yell "two points Griffendor!" We thought we were hilarious but I'm not sure why we did it because we never watched Harry Potter.

So far in high school, what has been your favorite class, favorite teacher? What makes this course, this teacher good?
AP calculus with Mrs. Eisemann and Mrs. Knicker. It was just a big class and we had a lot of fun, but the teachers still made sure we learned what we needed to know.

What was the biggest adjustment for you going from junior high to high school?
All the homework. Especially if you are taking four core classes there is much more homework. 

What is your favorite book ever? Why?
Pride and Prejudice. I love romances and this is such a classic one.

What is your favorite movie? Why?
I don't have a favorite movie but I saw Wreck It Ralph in theaters recently and it is not just for young kids. It was such a good movie!

What is your favorite TV show?
The Voice. NCIS is a good one too.

What would we find on your playlist for your iPod?
Everything. I probably have a least one song from every genre of music. The latest playlist I added was Taylor Swift's "Red."

What is on your Christmas wish list?
This year I asked for an iHome so I can take it to college for an alarm clock and for music.

If can go anywhere in Galesburg to eat, where do you choose, and what do you order?
I would go to el Rancherito and order the fajitas.

What was your favorite bb experience this past summer?
All the camps were fun. Notre Dame was probably the most fun because this year was the first year for camp there. Rainee, Allison, Jess and I got to camp out too so that was a lot of fun.

Who do you think has surprised you the most this season with how they have played?
Sami has surprised me to most. She's improved a lot taking the ball down the court and making good decisions.

How have you surprised yourself this year?
I have surprised myself this year by fouling out against Quincy. I was very surprised (and angry) that I did. I'm not sure I ever have. If I did it was playing for Coach Rux.

No comments:

Post a Comment