Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 30, 2026

Streaks Senior Profiles & Sports Schedules (8-31-26)

 









Galesburg High School’s Fall Sports are off and competing. Here are Fall Sports Schedules, This Week’s Home Events, and Streaks Senior Profiles






This Week’s Streaks Home Contest

Tue, Sept 1- Boys Soccer vs Moline- At CBI Bank Stadium- 6:00pm

Tue, Sept 1- Girls Swimming vs Dunlap- At Mustain Pool- 5:30pm

Thu, Sept 3- Boys Soccer vs Macomb- At CBI Stadium- 4:30pm

Thu, Sept 3- Girls Golf vs Geneseo & Quincy- At Lake Bracken- 3:30pm

Thu, Sept 3- Volleyball vs Moline- At Thiel Gym- 7:00pm

Sat, Sept 5- Cross Country at Streaks Inv- At Lake Storey

* Always check GHS website for schedule changes. 




Silver Streaks Senior Profiles

I wanted to shine some light on the Streaks senior athletes out for Fall sports. I asked the coaches to share this senior survey with their athletes. I appreciate the athletes taking the time to fill these out. Here is the first set of profiles that the athletes have shared with me. 



Grace Herchenroder- Volleyball






















Favorite Teachers/Classes

Cooking class-I got to eat food

Sports/Activities/Jobs This Year

Sports-Volleyball, Baksetball, Track. Jobs-Nails, Lifeguarding.

Quote/Saying That Motivates

The mindset you carry shapes the life you create.

Your Team Will Be Successful This Season If…

if.. we keep our heads high and not let them drop

Hope My Teammates Would Say About Me

I hope my teammates think I am a very nice/energetic/happy leader who helps, but doesn't yell. 

Favorite After Game Meal

Dairy Queen(icecream)

Sky Dive, Mountain Climb, Cliff Dive, Bull Fighting

Skydive



Yorim Mpimpa- American Football 



































Favorite Teachers/Classes
My favorite teacher is Gregory Leibach, my Design 1 teacher. He explains the lessons clearly so that everyone can understand. He is logical, attentive, and caring toward his students. I appreciate the way he makes sure that his students understand what they are learning. 

Sports/Activities/Jobs This Year
This school year, I am playing American football. Other than football, I am not involved in any other activities at the moment. 

Quote/Saying That Inspires 
“Discipline, respect, and perseverance turn hard work into achievement.” 

This Will Be a Great Season If…
This will be a great season if we stay united, work hard, and continue to support each other on and off the field. 

Hope Teammates Would Say About Me…
I hope my teammates would describe me as someone who is respectful, hardworking, dependable, and always willing to support the team. 

Best Post Game Meal
My favorite post-game meals are pizza or fufu with salted fish. 

Sky Dive, Mountain Climb, Ski Jump, Cliff Dive, Bull Riding
I would choose mountain climbing because I enjoy challenges and the feeling of reaching a difficult goal after putting in the effort.





Jack Pickrel- Golf























Favorite Teachers/Classes

Mrs. Wolfe for algebra, made it a good teaching environment and helped me learn.

Sports/Activities/Jobs This School Year

Golf, Baseball National Honor Society 

Quote/Saying That Inspires

Never too late to do the right thing.

This Will Be a Great Season If…

We make it to State.

Hope My Teammates Would Say About Me

i’m kind and a mood pleaser.

Best Post Game Meal

Tacos at El Rancherito with the team

Sky Dive, Cliff Diving, Mountain Climbing, Bull Riding

Cliff diving




Macie Nelson- Swim & Dive 


















 



















Favorite Teachers/Classes

My favorite class that I've participated in at GHS is Yearbook. I love Yearbook because it helps me connect to my school, and I love taking pictures.  


Sports/Activities/Jobs

I am currently a lifeguard and a year round swimmer with a club team.


Quote/Saying That Inspires

A saying that inspires me is "Iron sharpens Iron”  


This Will Be a Great Season If…

This will be a great season if we win a 3rd conference championship in a row.


Hope My Teammates Would Say This About Me

I hope my teammates say that I'm a leader, and that I am funny. 


Best Post Game Meal

The best post meet meal is anywhere with my team. We love sharing dinner together after a meet. 


Sky Dive, Mountain Climbing, Sky Jump, Cliff Dive, Bull Ride

I would choose to mountain climb because I think it's the least dangerous.




Complete Streaks Fall Sports Schedules


Boys/Girls Cross Country Schedules- Click Below

Football Schedule- Click Below

Boys Golf Schedule- Click Below

Soccer Schedule- Click Below

Girls Golf Schedule- Click Below

Girls Swimming Schedule- Click Below

Girls Tennis Schedule- Click Below

Girls Volleyball Schedule- Click Below

* Always check GHS website for changes. 




   Stay Connected to Massey Basketball Blog 

Follow us on Facebook- Massey Basketball and Twitter- @MasseyBball 

                      Get instant updates on new blog posts. 








No comments:

Post a Comment