Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 1, 2026

Massey Quiz #60- Famous Quotes








Today I have famous quotes for you. Your job is to say who said each quote. 


The answers are at the end of the quiz. Keep track of your score and read exactly what your score indicates. If you would like- share your score on the Facebook or Massey Blog under the comments. 


#1- Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.

#2- Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four hours sharpening my axe.

#3- Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

#4- The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

#5- I hate war as only a soldier who lived it can. 

#6- Believe you can and you’re halfway there. 

#7- I love sports, whenever I can, I always watch the Detroit Tigers on the radio.

#8- It is far better to be alone than in bad company.

#9- Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

#10- To be or not to be, that is the question.

#11- Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason. 

#12- Nobody goes there anymore. It’s too crowded.

#13- When I was a kid, my parents moved a lot, but I always found them. 

#14- Someday they’ll give a war and nobody will come. 

#15- Talent is God-given, be humble. Fame is man-given, be grateful. Conceit is self-given, be careful. 

Extra Credit- They say everyday is a gift, it’s just, does it have to be a pair of socks?


Answers














1- John Lennon

2- Abe Lincoln

3- Ralph Waldo Emerson


















4- Franklin Roosevelt

5- Dwight Eisenhower

6- Teddy Roosevelt

















7- Gerald Ford

8- George Washington

9- Mahatma Gandhi

















10- William Shakespeare

11- Jerry Seinfeld

12- Yogi Berra

















13- Rodney Dangerfield

14- Carl Sandburg

15- John Wooden












Extra Credit- Anthony Soprano


What Your Score Means

13-15 Correct- You are both a genius and probably old. 

10-12 Correct- Congratulations, watching the History Channel payed off. 

7-9 Correct- Buy a book of quotes and start studying. 

0-6 Correct- Better luck next time!!



No comments:

Post a Comment