Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 1, 2026

Silver Streaks Senior Profiles & Team Schedules
















Streaks Fall Sports Schedules

Boys/Girls Cross Country Schedules- Click Below

Football Schedule- Click Below

Boys Golf Schedule- Click Below

Soccer Schedule- Click Below

Girls Golf Schedule- Click Below

Girls Swimming Schedule- Click Below

Girls Tennis Schedule- Click Below

Girls Volleyball Schedule- Click Below

* Always check GHS website for changes. 


This Week’s Streaks Home Contest

Mon, Aug 24- Volleyball vs Canton-  At Thiel Gym- 7:00pm

Tue, Aug 25- Girls Tennis vs Quincy-  At Art Fish Courts- 4:00pm

Tue, Aug 25- Boys Soccer vs Beardstown- At CBI Stadium- 4:30pm

Thu, Aug 27- Boys Golf vs UTHS-  At Bunker Links- 4:00pm

Thu, Aug 27- Girls Golf vs Washington/East Peoria-  At Lake Bracken- 4pm

Thu, Aug 27- Volleyball vs Canton-  At Thiel Gym- 7:00pm

Fri, Aug 28- Football vs Limestone- At CBI Stadium- 7:30pm

* Always check GHS website for schedule changes. 




Silver Streaks Senior Profiles

I reached out to all the senior athletes and asked them share a little information. Here is the first set of profiles that the athletes have shared with me. 




Kevin Phillips- Football






















Favorite Teachers/Classes

Jake Miller with American Century,  just a good guy and shows that he cares.


Sports/Activities This Year

I’m doing football and track this year.


Saying/Quote That Motivates You

Practice makes perfect. 


This Season Will Be a Success If…

We play physical.


Favorite After Game Meal

Chinese food


Sky Dive, Cliff Dive, Bull Fight, Sky Jump

Bull ride



Macey Huft- Volleyball 


































Favorite Teachers/Classes
Mrs Wolfe and Mr Bennewitz are such influential and positive teachers; I'm so grateful I got to learn from them.

Sports/Activities This Year
Volleyball, Class secretary, Key Club Prez, Student Council, FCA Leader, NHS member, Spanish Honor Society member, Yearbook 

Saying/Quote That Motivates
In a world where you can be anything, Be Kind.

This Will Be a Great Season If…
This will be a great season if we as a team work together more and bond to mesh better on the court; once we have that, we're going to be great.

What I Hope My Teammates Would Say About Me
I hope my teammates would say I'm a kind, supportive, positive, good volleyball player.

Favorite After Game Meal
A Culver's meal with an ice cream course.

Sky Dive, Cliff Dive, Mountain Climb, Bull Ride
Mountain Climb



Amyah Pruitt - Football



































Favorite Teachers/Classes

My favorite teacher this year is most definitely Mrs Putnam, my child development teacher.


Sports/Activities This Year

Apart from football I’m also a wrestler


Saying/Quote That Motivates

“Leave it all on the field/mat”


This Season Will Be Successful If…

Honestly this is my first season on the team, and I feel like it’s gonna be a great season no matter what.


What Hope My Teammates Would Say About Me

I hope my teammates would say that I’m funny and determined.


Favorite Post Game Meal

I’m gonna have the find out.


Sky Dive, Cliff Dive, Mountain Climb, Bull Ride

I would definitely choose a bull ride, because i don’t do well with heights. 








Addy Painter-  Volleyball





































Favorite Classes/Teahers

Early Childhood Education because there is no pressure and everyone is so positive.

Sports/Actitities/Jobs This Year
Softball and Volleyball and I work at Seminary Estates

Quote/Saying That Motivates You
Just be you and try your best

This Will Be a Great Season If…
This will be a great season if everyone stays positive and strong

What I Hope My Teammates Would Say About Me
I hope my teammate would say that I am hard working, kind, positive, and outgoing

Favorite After Game Meal
Taco bell after a late away game

Sky Dive, Mountain Climbing, Ski Jump, Cliff Diving
Cliff diving because I have always wanted to go do it.








No comments:

Post a Comment