Total Pageviews

Monday, July 29, 2024

What Is Next? Help Me Out!

I would like your feedback on past blogs and suggestions for future blogs. If you would, please put your thoughts and suggestions in the comments at the end of this blog. Thanks for reading!!

What have been some of your favorite blogs?


Which of the following things would you like to read more about?

Caitlin Clark & WNBA

Q/A’s with Past Streaks Players (suggestions)

Look at Great Streaks Games or Teams in the Past (suggestions)

Look at specific topics (Females Coaching)- suggestions

Interviews with coaches (suggestions)

Coaching 101- Thoughts on Coaching

Basketball 101- Thoughts  on Basketball

Looking at Fast Break and System Basketball

Looking at Skill Development

Anything on your mind

OBVIOUSLY I AM WRTING ABOUT THINGS I ENJOY THINKING ABOUT AND WRITING ABOUT- AND I HAVE A LIST OF TOPICS THAT I FOR FUTURE BLOGS- 

BUT I REALLY WOULD ENJOY GETTING SOME DIRECTION FROM YOU. 

PLEASE SHARE YOUR SUGGESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS BELOW. THANKS FOR BEING A READER!!!



1 comment:

  1. I'd like to read more about your observations and analysis regarding the WNBA, including Caitlin Clark and the Indiana Fever and the Seattle Storm, the two WNBA teams that I follow most closely.

    ReplyDelete