Total Pageviews

Monday, February 28, 2011

Nice Emails

Evan,
 Congrats to you, your players, your assistants, your managers and all associated with Galesburg girls basketball on a fantastic year.  Even from a distance with only blogs and internet newspaper articles to read it is easy to tell that a ton of hard work, teamwork, buy in, resilience, and perseverance combined with other factors made this a very special season.  I could tell that this team loves one another and the game of basketball and win or lose, that's what it's all about.  Go Streaks!

A proud GHS alumnus,
Neil Myer



Coach,
Just saw the score come up on the IHSA website. Great season and after the dust settles I am sure the girls will realize just how far they have come this season if they haven’t already. Congratulations on a terrific season, state tournament and run to the supersectional.

Coach Curta
Eisenhower


Hey, Evan. I can't imagine the disappointment you and your team went through last night, just know that all of you provided all your fans, especially me, with an incredible ride this season. From your exploits in the holiday tournament (two state records in the same day!) to the solid play through regionals and sectionals, I found myself going crazy at times waiting on the results from your games. Thanks goodness I found Todd Rudolf on Twitter!
 
Please pass along my heartfelt congratulations to all your players, whom I feel as if I know from following your blog and your success this season.
 
Take care, and remember, you've got to make that trip to Sylvia Hatchell's camp soon!
 
Keith Parson
 

No comments:

Post a Comment